Lea, Téwa, Lance, Emry, Noah, Jesse

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am so grateful for role models!

As the mother of two girls I have always believed in the power of role models. I have been incredible blessed to have the privilege to teach and influence young women in my work and in church callings. Now, I am so grateful for the role models that my girls have in their lives. Emry is officially Kendyl Bell's number one fan. Kendyl is one of the most beautiful girls you have ever laid eyes on! Her beauty is far greater than her gorgeous hair, fit body and her cover girl looks. She is remarkable in so many ways! She has the ability to make Emry feel great about herself and always is genuinely concerned about her 10 year old life. Thank you Kendyl for being the personification of true beauty and the sweet influence you are on my daughters.
Daysha is basically the coolest girl around! She has taught my daughters far more than dance. She has been a shining example of determination, integrity and hard work. She puts 100% effort into everything she does and is the definition of never giving up and following your dreams. Lea has so much respect for you Daysha and we love you!
Last but certainly not least is Nikki. What an amazing and inspiring woman you are! Nikki never ceases to amaze us with her talent and ambition. We are true blue Nikki fans and always will be. We will follow her as she takes on Broadway, Disney or whatever she decides she will conquer first!! Nikki, you are such a ray of light and love in our lives.
A mother needs all the help she can get as she raises her children. I am so grateful for these beautiful, talented and strong women my daughters can look to for inspiration and righteous examples. They are my daughters heroes and they are my dearest friends. I love you all and thank you for all you have done for my amazing daughters.

No comments: